Saturday, August 11, 2012

41 & Counting...

Hello there all of you! I was AMAZED when I walked outside this morning and I did NOT fry!!! It was 79?!?!?!?!!!! CRAZY!!! It helps get me in my FALL mood even more (even though tomorrow's weather will probably smack me right back into place;) Sooo ready.... 41.... I had to laugh though at a comment an old friend of mine made about this on Facebook. He replied "42". ??? I had know clue what he was talking about. Apparently it was a quote about the answer to the meaning of life being "42"... some jokingly made reply from someone once that kind of stuck and has since been tested and proved to be true about many other scientifically tried questions. Who'd-a-thunk-it?

Anyways, my oldest daughter will be 5 (YES! OMG! F.I.V.E.....!!! wait... which also means I will turn 3... yeah we won't go there yet!). WOW! She wants a "pumpkin/fall" themed party (YES! for me (but with a different face than that one previously made^) so we should have LOTS of fun planning this:) 

What kinds of themes have your kids thought up??? 

I will leave you with this happy note... 41 people... 41:)


No comments: