Tuesday, June 19, 2012

Sick As A Dog...

     Hello again! It has been a LONG few weeks! We went on our Disney trip... let me make a suggestion to NOT take small children, make sure your flights are close to a sleeping schedule, and that you take breaks all the time! Don't force them to stay awake or stay up longer than usual. You will just have cranky children that will want to do what THEY want to do! We had to take turns carrying my son and youngest daughter (each are 40ish lbs), carry a diaper bag, hold a stroller (all while standing on 30 minute bus rides- kids were beyond annoyed!), endure long lines and SCORCHING humid heat. Then there was the stomach bug... or maybe food poisoning, not sure which... Let's just say it was not as fun as we hoped:(

     Now that we are back, me and my husband have had some type of flu-ish illness.  I've NEVER felt like that in my life! I swear I got ran over by a truck who's wheels were on fire! It's strange to feel like you have a fever, but don't. Not sure what to make of it. Hopefully it passes, just not straight to the kids.  It's HORRIBLE!

  

No comments: