Tuesday, June 19, 2012

Crazy...

    (This is a little early, but I figured most of you would read this in the morning instead of at midnight:)

     SO, in my fever induced craze, my mind decided to go full-on spring cleaning mode! I was literally scrubbing base boards, cabinets, even the wood floors with a scrubber pad! Thankfully, my body took over and that only lasted about 2 hours. Definitely made the right decision:) The body aches and fever seem to have gone, but I still feel like I have a head cold or REALLY bad allergies. Too bad I don't think it's either. The girls are both showing signs of something, so I might swing my oldest by the doc to make sure. She's only been sick from any illnesses maybe once since she was diagnosed with diabetes... thank goodness! From what I've seen and read thru on Google and Web M.D., she should been taken in due to her weaker immune system. 

     FYI- I may not post on here tomorrow. Now that I'm feeling a little better, I really need to get some things done- grocery shopping, errands, cleaning, and the visit to the doctor.


No comments: