Tuesday, May 22, 2012

Doctors Aren't Cheap....

     Let me start by saying Happy 5th Anniversary to my husband! He may not think I appreciate all he does for us, but I really do. He works hard everyday so I can stay home with our kids. Love him more than he knows;) 

     My son has had a  high fever since Friday. Does your child always get sick like mine? Always at night or on a weekend? When the doc's office is closed? ALWAYS? Never fails! I can't complain much. They have not been sick since Christmas (wait, that's the other "always"). When you call the after hours nurse they tell you, "Oh, well we can't do anything unless "John" has had it 3 days at 101 or higher. Call back on Monday if he still has it or his symptoms get worse." By Monday it is gone or you do take them in and the doc tells you it's just a virus. Nothing they can do because he's too young for any medicine. Just give him Tylenol. I will get a $30 bill that has a note for a 5-10 minute conversation, yes they charge per minute! WELL, I could have saved SOOOO much $$$ and just stayed home with a can of Lysol! UGH! At least he seems to be getting better... Fever is gone, but now he doesn't want to eat:/ 

      As for the cleaning post from yesterday, I got two steps done- woke up early and washed one load of laundry;) Maybe tomorrow! My son was NOT himself today and did not want to be put down... Poor baby:(

No comments: