Monday, May 21, 2012

I'll Never Catch Up...

  
     Have you ever been on Pinterest? It's a dumb question, I know. I LOVE IT!!! Can't get enough! There are SO many things I love, want to do, want to see, want to buy (can't afford!), want to craft... I could go on forever:) L.O.V.E , love, LOVE!!! It's so helpful! So many ideas my brain may explode one day!
   
     Anywhoo, I found a great list of ways to help me get through the chores. I am HORRIBLE at cleaning the house- ask anyone related to me- wait, maybe you shouldn't... I mean well... I always tell myself I can get it ALL done in one day! I'll wake up with (some) energy, get the kids breakfast, drink my coffee while watching the news, give my daughter her insulin, get them cleaned up and let them play, finish watching the news... then get on Facebook or Pinterest... wait, what were my plans for today??? Never happens. I get some laundry done, clean up enough so the kids have room to play,  give them snacks, start to sanitize whatever needs it, then it's already nap time and I'm exhausted! Then it's time to put them down, get my snack, take a break on the couch, and in no time at all, they're awake and it's time for lunch. Oh well. I found a pin on Pinterest that makes sense and hopefully will work for me. She has a list that makes it seem so easy! I'm going to give it a try! WISH ME LUCK!

Check out thestressedmom.com-
http://thestressedmom.com/2012/03/10-habits-for-a-well-run-home 


No comments: